Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesus,
I'm sorry that I've let You down again. Please forgive me Lord. I know I don't deserve Your love or forgiveness, but please take me back again. I cannot do without You. Please forgive me. I miss being in Your presence. I need You Jesus. God, You know I'll never be perfect, but please help me to be the best I can be. Help me to honour You in everything I do, and let everything I do be an act of worship unto You. Help me love You with all I am (my words and actions) and to be in constant conversation with You. Forgive me God. Cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Renew my life. I love you Lord. Thank You for everything You've done in my life. Help me to be who You want me to be.
"Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow: though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land: but if you resist and rebel, you will be devoured by the sword."
Isa 1:18-20
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:24 PM|