Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How great You are
A thousand sparkling stars apon
A midnight summer sky
The majesty and wanderer
The ocean endless tide
And the more I see the more I can’t explain
How the one who set the world in place
Could even know my name
And I’m amazed
I’m so amazed
How great You are
How small I am
How awesome is Your mighty hand
And I’m captured by the wonder of it all
And I will offer all my praise
With all my heart for all my days
How great You are
How great You are
How great You are
A million snowflakes gently fall
Yet no to all the same
The colours fill the canvas of
The seasons as they change
And everywhere I look I see Your hand
Why you would love someone like me
I’ll never understand
And I’m amazed
I’m so amazed
How great You are
How small I am
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:59 PM|