Sunday, August 22, 2004
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobody Else
You are all I want
You are all I need
You are the air I breathe
In You I am free
In You I can see
In You I am complete
Suffering You died
Laying down Your life
Crucified for my sake
Down into the grave
Risen on the third day
You are the One who saves
There is nobody else
Who is like You
There is nobody else
Who is like You
Who is like You
Healed me as a child
Touched me when I was dying
Kissed me when I was blind
Breathe in me Your life
Clean me when I'm dirty
Make my heart Your home
Come down from Your throne
Hold me in Your light
Kiss me when I'm crying
Love me as I am
Walk with me in the night
Wake me in the morning light
You hold me in the storms
Make my heart Your home
Take my heart
*Come to me just the way you are. I love you just the way you are because I made you. You are my child and I love you. You may think you are not good enough, but I know your every weakness. You don't have pretend that you are strong when you are in My presence. Come just as you are, to Me. I love you because I created you. There is nobody else who is like you*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |7:10 PM|