Sunday, December 12, 2004
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All I want is You
I've waited all my life to be here face to face
I never knew that I could feel this kind of grace
The way You show me that Your love has washed me clean
Could never be erased
It lives inside of me
Take me to the secret place
Where I can only see Your face
And nothing else will ever feel this way
You take away my guilty stains
The things I've done that I can't change
It's only by the power of Your name
I stand here in this place
See the glory of Your face
Taken by the wonder of Your name
I'm desperate for Your touch
Never needed it so much
Cause all I want is You
When all the things around me has fallen to the ground
I'm always thankful for the love in You I've found
All I want is You
All I want is You
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |1:42 AM|