Photobucket
Sunday, December 12, 2004
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like being alone with You, God. You never fail to amaze me, God. As I look down upon the layers of clouds from the plane, I realize a few things.

The layer of clouds stretched as far as my eyes could see
How vast the sky is
You are so BIG
I am so small
The patterns the clouds formed were beautiful
You made all these things
You are beautiful
You delight in beautiful things
You said, "It was good."

I love You Lord. Thank You for paying so much attention to me, even though I am so small.
I am in love with the Creator of the Universe, there is so little that I can understand, but yet You show me a little more of You each day.
All I can say, God, is that I love You.
Nothing compares to You. You are so beautiful. Nothing can ever compare to You.


-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |1:41 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*