Photobucket
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She has the brains, and the money. She can study whatever and wherever she wishes.
I don't have the brains, nor the money. It's difficult to get where you want to when you don't.
The only difference between me and her-- I have God.
Sometimes I think to myself: "What difference does it make? She still have the brains and money, and you still don't."

But I'm wrong.
It makes all the difference in the world.
My God is the one with THE brains. He is THE intelligent one. He gives people knowledge.
When I need some wisdom, all I have to do is ask.
My God is the one with THE riches. He has the abundance. He is the one who BLESSES.
When I need some of his, all I have to do is ask.

She may have a career, but I have future.
Serving You, God, and giving You back all the glory,
is much better than serving myself, and keeping the glory for myself.
I didn't give myself these gifts. Why should I get the glory?

Nothing beats being in Your presence.
Knowing that You, are my hope and my joy.
Knowing that You are always there for me.
Knowing that You believe in me.
Knowing that I have ALL I need because I have You.

I love You Lord. With all my heart.



Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
Prov 19:21

Humility and the fear of the Lord bring wealth and honor and life.
Prov 22:4

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |1:18 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*