Photobucket
Saturday, March 19, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my bible
I am what it says I am
I have what it says I have
I can be what it says I can be
This is the Word of God
It will change my life.

This Word will not lie.
It is the greatest weapon against the enemy.
It is infallible.

I will read Your Word faithfully.
I will study it.
I want to understand Your Word.
I cannot allow an atheist to know the Word of God better than I do.
I will not question Your Word because I believe that it is the truth and it will not lie.
I want to know all that I can know before someone takes away my chance of reading my bible.

Nothing can substitute the Word of God
The Word is nourishment for strength and growth
The Word is catalyst for transformation
The Word illumination for the mind
The Word is the Sword of the Spirit
The Word is a creative force
The Word is the author of Faith
The Word of God is a cleanser

Believing, not knowing the Word, will change your life. Cling on to the Word.
There may be many things that would take your time and attention away from the Word. Tiredness, busyness, friends, family, laziness, work, school.
Recognize them. Devote your time to the Word of God, and in prayer, to seek God.
Build Your whole life on the Word. You will have success in all that You do.


"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction for righteousness. " 2 Tim 3:16

"All men are like grass and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." 1 Pet 1:24

"I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing can be taken from it. God does it so that men will revere him." Ecc 3:14

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |10:35 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*