Photobucket
Sunday, April 17, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turning molehills into mountains
Making big deals out of small ones
Bearing gifts as if they're burdens
This is how it's been
Fear of coming out of my shell
Too many things I can't do too well
Afraid I'll try real hard and I'll fail -
This is how it's been
Till the day you pounded on my heart's door
And you shouted joyfully,
"You're not a slave anymore"

You're free to dance-
Forget about your two left feet
And you're free to sing-
Even joyful noise is music to me
And you're free to love
Cause I've given you My love
And it's made you free
I have set you free

My mind finds hard to believe
That You became humanity
And changed the course of history
Because You loved me so
And my heart cannot understand
Why You'd accept me as I am
But You say You've always had a plan
And that's all I need to know

So when I am consumed by what the world will say
It's then You're singing to me
As you remove my chains

Free from worry
Free from envy and denial
Free to live
Free to give
Free to smile

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |3:08 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*