Photobucket
Monday, April 11, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God, I ask for your forgiveness on behalf of my family, especially my dad. Please do not turn Your face from us because of Him. God, please break his hardened heart. I don't understand why He is so angry at You.

He thinks You owe him everything.
He thinks the whole world is caught between You and satan.
He keeps questioning Your love and says earthquakes and tsunamis are "acts of God".
He knows You are God.
He knows You are all powerful.
But I can see he is rejecting You.
Knowing full well that he is breaking Your heart.
And because of all these, he pushes away what You have done on the cross for us.

Please forgive him. Please break him down so that he will acknowledge that he needs You.
God.
Please speak to him in dreams.
My heart is wrenched when I hear him say all these hateful things about You. I cannot understand why he hates you so much.
God, I need You.

"He is the Lord, let Him do what He thinks is good in His eyes".
Sounds spiritual, but it was mockery. Like Eli.
Even though he says that he does not care what You do with his soul, I know he does.
He knows better than to deny Your presence, especially when he loves nature so much.
But he still decides to live without You.

Help, God.
Please still continue to love him. You know that all these are probably pleas for love.
Help, God.
Let him see Your love. Let him feel Your love. I know this is one thing I know of, that he doesn't.
Help, God.


Lord I'm amazed by the love that You gave
On the mount of Cruxificion
You laid Your life down for me
You died that I might be forgiven
All my guilt and shame
I am changed only by Your grace

Thank You for the cross, my Saviour
Lead me to the place of communion

Nothing in my hands I bring
Simply to the cross I cling
For all that You have done for me
This love song I will sing

Only You can fill the vacuum in my heart
Only You can love me like no one else
I will run to You
I will run to You

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |1:43 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*