Photobucket
Saturday, June 11, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 He says, "I removed the burden from their shoulders;
their hands were set free from the basket.
7 In your distress you called and I rescued you,
I answered you out of a thundercloud;
I tested you at the waters of Meribah.
Selah

8 "Hear, O my people, and I will warn you—
if you would but listen to me, O Israel!
9
You shall have no foreign god among you;
you shall not bow down to an alien god.
10
I am the LORD your God,
who brought you up out of Egypt.
Open wide your mouth and I will fill it.
11
"But my people would not listen to me;
Israel would not submit to me.
12
So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts
to follow their own devices.
13
"If my people would but listen to me,
if Israel would follow my ways,
14
how quickly would I subdue their enemies
and turn my hand against their foes!
15 Those who hate the LORD would cringe before him,
and their punishment would last forever.

16 But you would be fed with the finest of wheat;
with honey from the rock I would satisfy you."

Psa 81:6-16

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:10 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*