Photobucket
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so confused, Lord.
Please help me not to reason with my own logic as it would only make matters worse.
I need You to speak to me.
Please do not be silent.
Please do not hide Your face from me.

Jesus, I lay my hopes and dreams at Your feet.
You write my story.
I know You see what's in store. I know You love me.
I am pushing this huge block, and I can't see what's in front. But You see it. You're saying, "When you see the treasure upfront, you will agree that all that I've put you through is worth it. Just a bit more, just a bit more. I know you are tired, and you can't see, but you can't afford to turn back. You're so close. Trust me. Continue pushing. What you've done is nothing compared to what I will give you. My strength will be your strength."
I trust in You.
I will not be afraid.

"Those who joyfully leave EVERYTHING in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything. "

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |10:48 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*