Photobucket
Sunday, July 10, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you are not going to obey that still small voice inside of you that tells you to share My Love with the person sitting next to you in the bus, how are you going to obey Me when I tell you to share to a big group of people in Africa when there is visible opposition? It is not going to be any easier, even when you become a doctor."

"Why do you still doubt my power when I have showed you so many signs of what I can do for you? I have guided you step by step before. Why do you still doubt that I can do that now? I will guide you step by step on what to say. You just have to open your mouth, and I will do the rest. I am using you so that they can come to know Me. It is about Me, not you."

Come Holy Spirit, fall afresh on me
Fill me with Your power
Satisfy my need
Only You can make me whole
Give me strength and make me bold
Come Holy Spirit, fall afresh on me

Then Moses said to him, "If your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here. How will anyone know that you are pleased with me and with your people unless you go with us? What else will distinguish me and your people from all the other people on the face of the earth?"
Ex 33:15,16

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |8:39 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*