Photobucket
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh God! You completely blew my mind away! I know You want to show me more of Your manifest presence in my 5 senses, how GREAT You are! You are so amazing, God! I am so excited, my heart is pumping so quickly! All the thoughts and emotions are coming so quickly that it's hard to write them down properly.
I want You, God! I want You to speak to me face to face, just like You did to Moses! You have opened my eyes to see the magnitude of what You can do(though i only saw a small minute detail of what You have done, and can do, but it was completely AMAZING, and not minute to me!), how GOOD You are, and nothing can EVER compare to being IN Your presence!
What was I thinking when I doubted what You could do? I've underestimated You. I know this is just a little gist of what You can do! You made me realize that having Your presence in my life means more than anything in the world! And, I can do ALL things through You, not because of me, but because of You, Your glory. None can fathom.

I felt a great heat engulf me when Jerm was speaking to me. I know it was You. I didn't know what it meant, but suddenly, I felt so unworthy! But I want to know You more! I want Your glory! I want You to use me. I know I am nothing without You.
It is You, God, who is worthy of ALL PRAISE, HONOR, and GLORY. There is no doubt about it. I've tasted and I've seen. His goodness and His plans for me. You are a GREAT and GOOD GOD! Now I know why being pure in heart is very important to You. Godliness. I'm beginning to understand what You said when You said, "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." God, make me pure! I know I am so unworthy, but I want to know You more!

I am completely blown away. How could i ever think that anything can compare to this? Your glory. I am in awe.
This world is not my home, I'm just a passing thru.
More than anything else in the world,
I want YOU.

3 things our mind can't understand about Miracles. Uncomprehendable.
#1. Time-- God has His perfect timing. We can never prepare when He wants things to be done.
#2. Way-- Each miracle is different as each life He created is unique, so each story is different.
#3. Magnitude-- He said He can do exceedingly abundantly more than we can ever ask, think or imagine.

And, His blessings are seriously exceedingly, abundantly, beyond than I can ever ask, think or imagine. My mind is completely blown away. Jerm, I bet yours is too. HAHA! I can't properly express them into words-- this joy in my heart. HAHA! I think my face is gonna crack from smiling so hard.
MY GOD IS AMAZING, GREAT, GOOD, and any word in the dictionary that means those words!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |12:42 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*