Photobucket
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.
1 John 2:24

As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.
1 John 2:27

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.
John 15:15-16
[He chose me, not because who I am, but because of who He is. I am not worthy, but He loves me anyhow.]

His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.
2 Pet 1:3-7

Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
2 Cor 3:17-18

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |2:16 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*