Photobucket
Thursday, July 28, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This world is not your home. Never seek to impress people. Seek for My praise. I'm proud of you.
Do what you do best. For Me alone.
Ask Me, and I will tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Ask me more questions. I love to tell you. I want to show you what I can do. I love to amaze you with my wonders. Everyday is an adventure when you are with Me."

Jesus.
I'm in love with You.
Speak to me.
Whisper Your words of truth.
Take my heart, won't You make me new.
Jesus.
How I love You.
How my soul longs for You.
To be with You.
To adore You.
There's nothing more I want to do than to sing to You.
Take my life and all I long to be.
Set me apart, only for You, my King.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:09 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*