Photobucket
Sunday, July 03, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No eye has seen
No ear has heard
The goodness the Lord has prepared
For those who wait on Him
To hear His voice
"I am the Potter, and you are the clay"

Jesus, take me in your hand
And make me all that You want me to be
Jesus, help me understand my purpose
And what You can do through me
Fulfilling my destiny

No eye has seen
No ear has heard
The goodness that I have prepared for you
Who wait on Me, to hear My voice
"I am the Potter, and you are the clay"

Let me take you in My hands
And make me all that I want you to be
I will help you understand your purpose
And what you can do in Me
Fulfilling your destiny

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |2:43 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*