Photobucket
Friday, July 29, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot imagine if I had
no You to love me;
no You to tell me that everything's gonna be alright;
no You to tell me what to do next;
no You to protect me;
no You to hold me;
no You to teach me;
no You to talk to;
no You to cry with;
no You to laugh with;
no You to be excited with;
no You to wake up to;
no You to share my life;
no You to amaze me;
no You to show me the meaning of life;
no You to be my strength;
no You to set me free;
no You to sing to;
no You to dance with.

I cannot imagine if I had no You in my life. I cannot imagine what it would be like not to be a Christian, not to be Your child, not to know Someone as wonderful as You. It would be hell.

Infinite wisdom. Beautiful. King of Kings. Holy. Complete expression of Love.
You are all of these, i am none, but yet You want me.
I give You all I am in exchange of all of You.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |3:44 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*