Photobucket
Friday, July 01, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kong Hee: I am passionate about the spending time with Him.
One of the pastors asked, "why would God want to use you?"
When I come home from university, I would daily spend time with Him for hours and hours praying, reading His word and worshipping Him.
People ask, "won't you get tired worshipping Him? for hours and hours?"
Of course I am, physically, but I'm more tired of dry christianity, no revival, attending a church which has no power of God, tired of God not moving the way He did in the bible. Jesus, show me your glory!
I don't have much, but I offer all of me, in exchange of all of You.
I love to spend time with people who are passionate for the work of God.
Purity, passion, and power of God.

Purity. Holy Spirit can only move in a vessel that is pure. Not sinless perfection, but a desire to be pure. "Does it mean that I can't have anymore fun?" Of course not, but it's a different set of fun. I have so much fun serving the Lord, but it's not the fun that will give you a hangover, it's not a fun that will weigh you down and give you a heartbreak, its not a fun that will bring you sickness and disease. But it's a fun that will give you joy and adventure, a life with purpose and meaning, a life that is worth living for, that you can't wait to wake up every morning because you know you have a destiny.

Lord I'm hungry
For a mighty move of God
Lord I'm thirsty
Pour out Your Holy Ghost
God, I want to see the hand of God
Move mightily inside of me
I'm hungry for the move of God

Dear heavenly Father, I humble myself before You. I want the purity of Jesus, come by your fire. Come by your purity, cleanse my entire life, renew my mind, give me a clean heart. Jesus, I wanna be a holy vessel, fit for the Father's use. Lord, I want to have the passion, the passion of Jesus, I want to be on fire everyday, every breath I take, every moment of the day, I want to be on fire for Christ. And I want Your power everyday, everywhere I go, the power of God will flow out of me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |8:17 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*