Photobucket
Friday, July 22, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beyond skin deep
There's so much more to see
My hopes, my dreams designed with destiny
I was fashioned with passion
A burning desire to know the One who made me more
He made me more than skin deep
Cause I am more than skin deep
So much more

We are more than the future
We are more than the past
We were made to bring glory
Given souls that will last
We are more than our bodies
We are more than the grave
We were bought by His blood
And from ourselves we've been saved

Why You love me, I cannot understand
How You love me, I can't even comprehend
That You want me as broken as I am
I can never repay
The way You love me
The closer that I get to You the smaller this world seems
Deep inside my heart You placed eternity
You gave me room to breathe, a place to get away
Standing in Your presence with a debt I can't repay
I love the way You love me

Lord, when I need You, You're always here
To play through the laughter, love through the tears
And when my heart seems so far away
Into Your arms is where I wanna stay
I don't wanna know how it feels to have no You to love me

Keep me humble and faithful and simple. Show me more of You.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |12:00 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*