Photobucket
Monday, May 05, 2008
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible.
(Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest.
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you.
(John 3:16; John 13:34)

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient.
(II Corinthians 12:9; Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps.
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things.
(Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able.
(II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it.
(Roman 8:28)

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I forgive you.
(I John 1:9; Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs.
(Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear.
(II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on Me.
(I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I don't have enough faith"
God says: I've given everyone a measure of faith.
(Romans 12:3)

You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: I give you wisdom.
(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you.
(Hebrews 13:5)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |6:44 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*