Photobucket
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've sinned, come on my knees
For I'm not worthy of Your love
How could You die for me
Such grace can only come from God

Oh Lord, You search and You know me
You see me inside out
God, You alone can forgive me
Erase my fear and my doubt
Father, You pick me up
I feel like a child in Your arms
I don't deserve this love,
but I hear Your voice, Lord Jesus

Go and sin no more
He said "I will not condemn you,
I'll forgive and I'll forget it all
Go and sin no more
My child, let me remind you
It is I who'll lead and guide you as you go"

You are my purpose
You are the reason that I live
I want to be like You
Help me to love and to forgive
God, let me not be distracted
Lord, help me focus on You
Keep sin from ruling my life, Lord
Make me holy and pure
Father, You pick me up
I feel like a child in Your arms
I don't deserve this love
but I hear Your voice Lord Jesus

Wipe, wipe away
Take, take away
Break, break away
Fill my life, make it right
Father, help me,
Father, help me go

I've sinned, come on my knees,
How could You die for me
You search my heart - know my thoughts
See me inside out and all throughout me
You alone can forgive me
You always pick me up - like a child in Your arms
I could stay with Your forever here

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |12:43 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*