Photobucket
Friday, August 05, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never heard of someone who spoke of You so beautifully and with such tenderness like Darlene Zschech.
I've never met someone who is so in love with You. Such sweetness. That overflows from what is deep in her heart.

Bring me deeper in love with You, Lord, that I can speak of You with such love. I realized that I don't know how to share about Your love to non-Christians. All that I talked about is pretty much just heaven and hell, I didn't really share much about Your love. But You made me realize that Your love is what makes it different about other religions. It is not about asking them to join a church or a religion, but it is about whether they have a relationship with You.
Teach me how to share Your love--that makes all the difference in my life. Teach me to share how much You mean to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:57 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*