Photobucket
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want to show you anymore of My glory unless you obey me on what I've already said. Why are you so afraid to share Me with others when you are alone? Why do you dare to share Me only when another Christian is present? Is it all for show?
I want it in your daily lifestyle. How can you possibly say you are willing to die for me when you are so afraid of what others might think of you? I have showed you how much I love you, and have blessed you so much. Isn't it time to give back to Me? I thought you said I am your everything, the Love of your life? Why then are you afraid to mention My Name? If you really love Me, you will obey My commands.

Sharing My Love should be your lifestyle. It's time to change your lifestyle. Ling Di shared the gospel to the hotel receptionist just before she died. This is how much she loves me. She can't help but tell people about Me.

Drop your pretense. I love the broken, because they depend on Me more than anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |1:13 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*