Photobucket
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never knew that it would be this fun with You, Jesus.
You make my heart pound so fast. You make me grin so hard. Life is so fun with You.
I don't know why I ever thought it was boring. You are so unpredictable, God, so full of surprises.
Keep me obedient to You every time you tell me to share You to the person sitting beside me. Let me not give time to even think twice or to doubt. I want to follow Your voice immediately.
This is fun. I don't ever want to stop hearing Your voice.
Keep me faithful, Lord. I know it is my own responsibility to keep the fire burning. I never want to lose this closeness I have with you again. I never want to lose sight of the goal, and mess up my priorities. No more wrong choices, I need You.
Thank You for taking me out of the miry clay and setting my feet on the rock. You are too good, God!
I praise You.
I'm excited, and I can't wait for tomorrow. Show me more stuff.

What to say, Lord? It's You who gave me life
And I can't explain how much You mean to me now
You have saved me, Lord
I give all that I am to You
That everyday I can be a light that shines Your name.

Everyday, Lord
I'll learn to stand upon Your Word
And I pray that I, that I might come to know You more
That You would guide me in every single step I take
That everyday I can be a light unto the world

Everyday, it's You I'll live for
Everyday, I'll follow after You
Everyday, I'll walk with You my Lord

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |1:46 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*