Photobucket
Friday, September 23, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commit Yourself to Being a Jesus Freak
from the hyperlink :Jesus Freakin'

I will make a difference. Jesus, I thank You that You suffered and died for me on the cross to pay for my sins.

Father, I thank You that You raised Jesus from the dead to be my living Lord and Saviour. Holy Spirit, I thank You that You will lead me to do the right thing and change my world.

Today, Lord, I want to make You a promise. I will not be ashamed of Your name or Your gospel. I will do what I can for those who are persecuted and pray for them.

I will look enemies in the eye and love them with Your love. I will pray for them and love them-- no matter the consequences.

I will follow Your voice wherever You lead me, unafraid, for I know You will be with me.

If I should stumble, if I fall, if I should deny Your name, if I should feel guilty that I did not pray or forgot to do something You've asked me not to do, I will not quit. I will not wallow in guilt. I will turn back to You, confess my sin, and do what You called me to do, because that is why You died for me.

I will stand with You and my brothers and sisters around the world, because no matter what happens, no matter what I face or how it looks, in the end, we will be victorious-- we will inherit eternity and heaven with You.

I can do nothing else, because... I am a Jesus Freak.

______________________
Signature

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |5:29 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*