Photobucket
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love You, Lord.
I love you too, my dear girl.
I have a question to ask You.
Yeah?
But I'm sure You already know what it is. *smiles*
Yes, I do. But ask Me. I wanna hear it.
Alright. *grin*
Would I, by any chance, be a doctor next time?
Nope.
No?
Nope.
Really ah?
Yup.
Then, what am I gonna be? What will I be doing in Africa next time?
Well, you'll certainly be enjoying what you will be doing more than just being a doctor.
Huh? What will I do then?
You will bring bags of food to families. You will share my Love with them in Swahili. You will pray for kids with bloated stomachs and they will get well.
I'm gonna make you so happy.
Wow. Okay. Swahili?
Yup. I will teach you to speak Swahili.
I know it's kinda impossible that I can make up all this conversation with my own mind, and this picture that I see, but God, can you send me someone who will confirm this all?
Alrighty. I'll do just that.
Send Jer Ming?
Okay.

Jer Ming prays in tongues
*I felt Your presence so strong, that I was going to fall to the floor*
Jerm: God says, "My ways are pleasant, and My paths are peace. I want to show you great things that you do not know. I'm gonna open doors for you. Don't worry. I will provide. Just come follow Me. Just come follow Me." I see this tree, planted by the water. God says, "Dig your roots deeper into Me, into my Word."

Jerm: Mali? I saw a desert, but not a scorching hot desert, but a beautiful desert.
Me: Timbuktu is in Mali.
I remembered when I asked You, why Africa? And You told me, "Because I wanna show you lots and lots of stars."

Jerm: Wow. God is so cool. I believe. I believe.

I believe too, God.

God, I wish I could fully capture and remember this moment exactly, where your promises are revealed to me. This is what I will remind myself with when people laugh and say, it's foolishness, but I will still go Your way.
I love You, Lord, so much. I love Your presence. Your love is better than life.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |12:29 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*