Photobucket
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ah.jarn hong.
I cannot put to words your passion for Jesus and the gospel. The simple faith you have that brings about God's blessings and excitement in your life. The way you pour your life into others. It really humbles me.

aaron.
I really miss you a lot. My wei da Ah Pa and friend. I miss you so much, but I know I miss God even more. I see the strength that God gives you as you leave everything behind to follow Him. I know God will bring His promises to past-- an apostle Peter, which God will use you to build many churches for Him in Thailand. I will remember your testimony, I'm so glad God saved you.


I sing a love song to You, Lord
Every day, every night
Tell of Your goodness and mercy
Tell the world how You rescued me
Pick me up from sin and shame
Your breath gives me new life

Where can I go from Your presence?
Under Your wings I take refuge
Your Spirit lives within my heart
I know We'll never be apart

Everyday, I draw closer to You, Lord
I long to see Your face
And hide in Your embrace
All my life, dwelling in Your holy place
My heart, O Lord, You've changed
I'll never be the same
I'll never be the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |5:55 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*