Friday, October 28, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Holy Spirit is a gentleman. (tee hee.)
He doesn't enter your room until you invite Him. He doesn't sit down until you ask Him. You'll never know His power; you will never know His presence until you go and sit beside Him and say, "Wonderful Holy Spirit, tell me about Jesus."
Good morning, Holy Spirit
I'm beginning to know You a little better, HS. It's really fun reading the bible now.
It really is cool hearing it from someone who was there with Moses, giving him the power to be the deliverer of the children of Israel; someone who was the mighty power that smashed the walls of Jericho; someone who was the force in the life of Samuel, in Elijah--and in Christ the Lord.
The amazing things You tell me about men of the bible; their situation; their feelings; your work in them. Now I understand why You said, "study the bible. Holy Spirit." There cannot be one without the other.
I love you, Holy Spirit. You are truly precious.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |12:29 AM|