Sunday, October 02, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God hates gossip because He loves that person as much as He loves me. you think you very lovable meh.
devil, I can see how you are trying to get me to fall on my face. I don't care how many times i fall, I'm still gonna get up and run after God. Stupid me, believed in the wrong voice. Forgive me, Lord.
God, I know You are preparing me for something BIG. I will run to you, not men, especially not in the opposite direction. Thank You for loving me so much, I can never thank You enough. You are a God of Love, but you punish because You are a righteous God.
For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness.
Hebrews 12:10
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |6:37 PM|