Monday, October 31, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precious girls.
Been lied to, stolen from by the enemy of our souls.
God's precious little girls.
Oh God, I cannot read these books and sit here and do nothing.
Use me, Oh Lord! In any way, any way at all, to help them get out of their situation.
I know You love them so much, so much, Father, despite the wrong choices they had made.
And You have a great plan all in store for them.
I can hear Your heart's cry, Lord, Your heartache!
You want them to know, they are so precious.
So precious in Your eyes.
Oh Lord, please use me. Use me to reach these girls.
Broken, but not beyond Your repair.
You gave me a new life. Do the same for them too, Lord!
You are the complete expression of Love. You will show them what true Love is.
Daddy's precious little girls.
So close to His heart.
So precious.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |12:12 AM|