Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh God, You've been so good to me
You came and found me and brought me right into Your family
Oh God, You've been so good to me
You threw away my past and You never count my sins against me
You got me dancing
And now I'm shouting
You got me leaping
And now I'm spinning
Hallelujah!
So good to me
Na na na na
So good to me
Na na na na
So good to me!!
Oh God, You've been so good to me (so good)
Everyday I wake up I breathe another breath of Your mercy
(I know You love me)
Oh God, You've been so good to me (so good)
My delight is in You coz I know that Your hand is upon me
Jesus, You're the One who saved myself from me
So I will be the one to praise You in the streets
You're so good to me
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |3:58 PM|