Photobucket
Friday, November 25, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room grew still
As she made her way to Jesus
She stumbled through the tears that made her blind
She felt such pain
Some spoke in anger
Heard folks whisper
"There's no place here for her kind"
Still on she came
Through the shame that flushed her face
Until at last, she knelt before his feet
And though she spoke no words
Every tear she she shed was heard
As she poured her love for the Master
From her box of Alabaster

And I've come to pour
My praise on Him like oil
From Mary's alabaster box
Don't be angry if I wash His feet with my tears
And dry them with my hair
You weren't there, the night He found me
You did not feel what I felt
When He wrapped His loving arms around me
And you don't know the cost
Of the oil in my alabaster box

I can't forget
The way life used to be
I was a prisoner
To the sins that had me bound
I spent my days
Poured my life without measure
Into a little treasure box
I thought I had found
Until the day when Jesus came to me
And healed my soul
With the wonders of His love

So now I'm giving back to Him
All the praise He's worthy of
I've been forgiven
And that's why
I love Him so much

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |7:55 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*