Photobucket
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Papa: When I'm convinced, I would go up to the mountains to preach the word of God, there would be no stopping me then. But there are still some doubts and questions that are holding me back, some personal stuff. I cannot preach something that I'm not totally convinced. God called a lady to preach at the age of 70. I'm only 47, there is still much time for me to be totally convinced. You are convinced at such a young age. You have many years to go and serve Him. When you fight in a battle, and get wounded, it's ok to take time to recuperate and heal, you know.
Eve: Yeah, Papa, but don't sit down too long, you might forget how to fight.

[God, You have heard what He said, hold him to his word. Speak, Lord. Reach into his life and touch him in the places where he needs You. Convince him, I ask, You know the key to his heart. Yes, Lord, I pray that we will all serve You one day. I know it is never too late. I'm gonna press on praying for him. You said that after this period of time, our family will never be the same again. I will go where You send me, Lord. Take care of my family, I pray that we will all love You and serve You with all our being, all of our days. ]

But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
Joshua 24:15

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:00 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*