Photobucket
Friday, November 11, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even if you have been banished to the most distant land under the heavens, from there the LORD your God will gather you and bring you back.
He will bring you to the land that belonged to your fathers, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your fathers.
The LORD your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live.
The LORD your God will put all these curses on your enemies who hate and persecute you.
You will again obey the LORD and follow all His commands I am giving you today.
Then the LORD your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The LORD will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as He delighted in your fathers,
if you obey the LORD your God and keep His commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law and turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live
and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to Him. For the LORD is your life, and He will give you many years in the land He swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Deut 30:4-10, 19-20

Could it be? That Dad had a similar dream too?
Maybe because he didn't pursue it, so it is time for me to take the land?

Dear father,
I'm writing to you after a very long journey... but I made it! I'm living in the Land of Promise and watching my Big Dream happen all around me. And to think it all started with sticks and mud when I was little!
Father, I discovered that every Nobody has a Dream, and it's never too late to pursue it! I know you thought your Dream died, but a Big Dream never dies. Your Dream is here somewhere, waiting for you. And if you don't pursue it, something very important won't happen.
Pursue it, and it will lead you straight toward a miracle that has your name on it.
Love,
Ordinary
The Dream Giver
Bruce Wilkinson

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |6:52 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*