Photobucket
Saturday, November 19, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are just so amazing.
...Your ways amaze me and they make me say Your Name is lifted high above the earth...

[2 weeks ago]
Oh no, my phone is dying.
Ask me for a new one.
Erm, ok, God, can You give me a phone please?
Be specific. What kind?
Anything, Lord. I don't need a fancy phone, I'm afraid that I'll be too caught up with the phone's features that I'll forget You.
No, seriously, what kind of phone do you want? I'm a good God, you know, I want to show you that I give good things, and I know the desires of your heart.
Oh, ok, so sorry God, I don't mean to be greedy, but can I have a camera phone?
*Grins* Silly girl.

I believed You were going to give it to me somehow, so I kinda opened my eyes big this week. haha. But it was definitely a HUGE SURPRISE when it came from Dru and Jean!
Thank You, Thank You!
God, I want to hug You and jump up and down! Oh God! You've been so good to me! Practically everything I own, yes, EVERYTHING I own are gifts from You!
Jean and Dru! I cannot thank you enough. You guys have blessed me beyond what my fingers and toes can count! Thank you thank you!

God, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
And Lord, I want to bless Your Name even when I'm going through the darkest valley.
Help me to be like Job, when He said, "Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble?", "The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised."
I love You, Lord. Teach me to praise You in everything. I know You love me, Lord, and You have only good things in store for me.
Thank You.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |10:11 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*