Friday, November 25, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, God. Please don't stay mad at me. I'm so sorry.
The umbrella you are holding. You see some people drenched in the rain, waiting for the traffic lights to turn green so they can dash to the nearest shelter. Many of them standing nearby have umbrellas. But even though they saw those who were drenched, they pretended that they didn't. They kept the umbrella to themselves and refused to share.My Love is the umbrella you are holding. Many of them have my Love. Even though they saw others that don't, they pretended not to see the need, and did not share my Love. Hence, these people have to dash from place to place to get shelter from the storm. Don't you think they are selfish? First comes the physical then the spiritual.I will. Help me.
I cannot do without You, Lord, forgive me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |10:49 PM|