Photobucket
Monday, November 14, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But He knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.
Job 23:10

But where can wisdom be found? Where does understanding dwell?
Man does not comprehend its worth; it cannot be found in the land of the living.
The deep says, 'It is not in me'; the sea says, 'It is not with me.'
It cannot be bought with the finest gold, nor can its price be weighed in silver.
It cannot be bought with the gold of Ophir, with precious onyx or sapphires.
Neither gold nor crystal can compare with it, nor can it be had for jewels of gold.
Coral and jasper are not worthy of mention; the price of wisdom is beyond rubies.
The topaz of Cush cannot compare with it; it cannot be bought with pure gold.
Where then does wisdom come from? Where does understanding dwell?
It is hidden from the eyes of every living thing, concealed even from the birds of the air.
Destruction and Death say, 'Only a rumor of it has reached our ears.'
God understands the way to it and he alone knows where it dwells,
for He views the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens.
When He established the force of the wind and measured out the waters,
when He made a decree for the rain and a path for the thunderstorm,
then He looked at wisdom and appraised it; He confirmed it and tested it.
And He said to man, 'The fear of the Lord—that is wisdom, and to shun evil is understanding.'
Job 29:12-28
I'm going to stretch you.
True sorrow is the seed where powerful songs are evolved.
I promise that I will always be with you. Even when you don't feel Me, know that I am near you.
Only when you are stretched, will you become more mature. Only when you are refined in the fire, will you come forth as pure gold.
Help me, Lord. Help me to give thanks in all circumstances.
Praise is a sacrifice. It is not a sacrifice if it doesn't cost me anything.
I know it is gonna be tough, and there would be times where I would fail, but give me strength to get up and continue running after You again.
Keep me close to You, Lord. I need Your presence everyday.

Transition.
Posted on Saturday, September 03, 2005

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |6:30 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*