Photobucket
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't look back, let up, slow down or back away. My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future is secure.
I'm done with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap living, and dwarfed goals.
I don't have to be right, tops, recognized, praised, regarded, or rewarded. I now live by faith, lean on His presence, walk by patience, lift by prayer, and labor by the power of Holy Spirit. My face is set, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my Guide is eliable, my mission is clear.
I cannot be bought, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of the adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won't give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, preached up for the cause of Christ. I am a disciple of Jesus. I must go till He comes, preach till all know, and work till He stops me. And when He comes for His own, He will have no problem recognizing me.

Use me, God, use me in my singleness to make disciples, send me to places to win the lost. I will take advantage of what You have given me: Your wisdom; Your Word, Your anointing, Your Holy Spirit, vision, destiny and dream. Use me, God.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |12:10 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*