Photobucket
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must never never look back, but you can look towards the future.
Though I brought the Israelites out of Egypt, on the way to the promised land, they keep looking back to Egypt, so I made them wander in the wilderness for 40 years.
The same way, if you keep looking back, I'll let you wander in the wilderness, and not fulfill your destiny.
You are to love Me and trust Me, because I know the plans I have for you. And when you are there in the promised land, you will know that My thoughts toward you are beautiful. I have so much in store for you, and reaching the promised land is not the end.
There are still more things to be done and you must obey Me and love Me with all your heart.
I am your strength, your refuge, your stronghold. Do not be afraid. Do not be like the Israelites who thought Egypt was a great place, where basic food and water is provided, this was because they didn't know the great place that I had in store for them.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |8:26 AM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*