Photobucket
Friday, December 23, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are the greatest love story ever told.
Such love You had for me, drove You to the cross.
You make all things new.
This love is not general. This love is personal.
I will never take it lightly. It cost You so much.
I can never thank You enough, but I do thank You. So much. For all You have done.
I've found true love.
I give You all of me, in exchange for all of You.
There's nowhere I would rather be than with You.

I've heard Your love story told in so many different ways by so many different people.
Darlene Zschech, Evann Walker, Ross Patterson, Dave Reardon, Kong Hee.
They preached an uncompromised Gospel, and let the chips fall where they may. These are the people who believed in what they were preaching, and would stake their life on it. They really know the God they preached about.
God, I want to talk about Your love like they did. I want their passion for You.
I want Your presence.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |3:12 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*