Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have
seen You in the sanctuary and beheld Your power and Your glory.
Because
Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
I will
praise You as long as I live, and in Your name I will lift up my hands.
My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you.
On my bed I remember You;
I think of You through the watches of the night.
Because
You are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings.
My soul clings to You;
Your right hand upholds me.
They who seek my life will be destroyed; they will go down to the depths of the earth.
Psa 63:2-9
"And now, do not be distressed and do not be angry with yourselves for selling me here, because it was to save lives that God sent me ahead of you.
For two years now there has been famine in the land, and for the next five years there will not be plowing and reaping.
But
God sent me ahead of you to preserve for you a remnant on earth and to save your lives by a great deliverance.
So then,
it was not you who sent me here, but God. He made me father to Pharaoh, lord of his entire household and ruler of all Egypt."
Gen 45:5-8
"You intended to harm me, but
God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives."
Gen 50:20
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |7:03 PM|