Thursday, December 15, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I’m alone, the world is such a different place
Sometimes it’s hard to keep the smile upon my face
It seems like I try so hard, and still I let You down
It’s taken so long, but now there’s one thing that I’ve found
When everything starts crashing down,
When all I know falls to the ground,
When darkness comes and I can’t see,
You’re always there to rescue me
Just when I think that I have got it figured out,
You open my eyes and let me see that there’s no doubt
That You’ve got it all within the power of Your hand
It seems like the more I know, the less I understand
When all my strength has turned to fear,
When I wonder if You’re near,
When I don’t know how to break free,
You’re always there to rescue me
I wonder if I’ll make it through this darkest night.
I need to know Your strength in me
Gonna win this fight
I’m reaching out
Won’t You take my hand, show me to the light?
I know You’re by my side
You’re always there to rescue me
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |9:31 PM|