Monday, December 05, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You for snatching me out of the devil's path just in time, and You even offered me something more than I can ever imagine. I don't deserve any of Your goodness, but You have been so good to me. Thank You.
Lord, I trade my insecurity for Your security.
Keep my eyes on You alone.
It's all about You, Jesus
And all this is for You
For Your glory and your fame
It's not about me
As if You should do things my way
You alone are God
And I surrender to Your ways
Jesus, lover of my soul
All consuming fire is in Your gaze
Jesus, I want You to know
I will follow you all my days
For no one else in history is like You
And history itself belongs to You
Alpha and Omega, You have loved me
And I will share eternity with You
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |9:43 PM|