Photobucket
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is that star we've seen in the east?
Bethlehem town, you're not the least
Who sings that song of love and of life?
Angels of heavenly host fill up the night

Glory to God in the highest
Peace on the earth and goodwill to men

Who is the child
This baby boy?
Who but the son of God could bring so much joy
What is His name?
This lamb to be slain
Jesus the Christ
The King who will reign

What can I give?
What can I bring?
What is the gift that is fit for a King?
I'll give my life
Not just a part
I'll give my all to Him
I'll give my heart

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:47 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*