Thursday, January 05, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool! God!
You're really cool. Oh man! You're so cool.
Yes, I'm ready for change.
Yes, it's gonna be a step of faith.
I know without You I'm gonna fail, which is cool, coz I'll just depend solely on You.
Use me, God! Use me to make disciples! Use me to share my life with others.
I don't want to be like Abner.
I will take advantage of the provisions You have given me.
I am 100% for You. Whatever You say I will do.
I want to go all out for You, I want You to increase Your anointing in my life.
I want to know Your Word more.
I want to be used by You, train me, O Lord.
Yes, God, there are a lot of things You still have to change in my character.
Thank You for rebuking me through a dream.
Yes, God, change the way I deal with anger.
Man's anger produces bitterness, but Jesus' anger produces joy.
Teach me, change me.
I cannot do it with my own strength, but I want to change.
I love You!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |10:02 PM|