Photobucket
Monday, January 02, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even if I get man's support, without God's support, I will still fail.
Oh God, cleanse me. I've seen my ugly nature and it is far from being beautiful.
I leave it all behind. This is a new year. No more focusing on my singleness.

This 2006, God, help me to:

study the entire bible
be equipped for Africa
grow more in love with You
be of my Father's business
spend more time with my cell group peeps
obey You in everything You tell me to
grow closer to the Holy Spirit
build pple up, and not tear them down
always be desperate for You
live a God-controlled life
stay simple
grow in You
love You with everything I've got

I have nothing. You have everything.
It may be crazy and beyond me, but as long as You are going with me, I'll do it.
I'm really scared, but I trust in You.
I don't know what trials You are going to bring me through, but I trust You.
You promised You will be with me, even if I don't feel You.
You are my everything.
I'm scared.
But I'm excited for all You have in store for me.
Help me. I need You.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |4:11 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*