Photobucket
Saturday, January 28, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that if one walked in obedience, You would use her beyond her imagination.
You have already given her everything that she needs. All she needs to do, is to make use of the provisions You have given her.

What would Jesus do if He were me?
He would be about His Father's business.
He would obey whatever He says, even at the expense of laying down everything that He has.

I still love You, O Lord. Please give me another chance to be used by You.
I will do it if You want me to, dear Lord.
I am faithless, Lord, but You promised to be faithful.
Use me, God, use me to draw people to You. To You, Lord, not to me.
What are my gifts, O God? I can see nothing but more flaws and weaknesses.
But Lord, I know this is about You. This is not about me.
I have to die to myself everyday.
Just promise me that You will be with me, O Lord.
I really do need You so very much.

Help me pass this test.
I don't know why I keep forgetting how good You've been to me or how big You are.
But I know You are behind me.
I know You want more than anything to see me pass with flying colours.
I have to take the leap of faith.
O Lord, please hug me in Your arms when I jump across.
I'm scared, Lord. I'm scared I'll disappoint You again.
Please be with me. I will do this, because I love You more than anything.
I will trust You, because You are everything.
Everything. All I need. Forever.

I know You can make something beautiful out of nothing.
Make me more like You, Lord.
I love You, Lord, so much so much.
I'm clinging on to You for dear life. Forgive me.
I need You.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |8:38 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*