Photobucket
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordecai: You wanted to know why you became queen.
I told you God must have a reason.
Perhaps He put you here, for such a time as this.
Perhaps this is the reason.

Esther: Tell me why, I don't understand.
Tell me why, or show me Your hand.
Tell me why because I can't see my way through.
What now, should I do

The battle is not ours
We look to God above
For He will guide us safely through and guard us with His love

I will not be afraid
I will not run and hide
For there is nothing I can't face
When God is at my side
No, there is nothing I can't face
When God is at my side

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |11:09 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*