Photobucket
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you leave the famine phase, you enter into this wonderful new place of believing God like never before. You've always wanted to believe Him and His promises, and now that you've left your comfort zone and pressed through the pains of the famine, He's become to real to deny.

Everyday the Good Shepherd asks, Do you trust Me? Do you believe Me? Will you follow My commands even when they don't make sense to you?
Feelings follow correct behaviours, not the other way around. Make right choices to honor God, and your feelings will eventually catch up. Ask God to help you make wise decisions. Ask Him to help you want to obey. God will work in you to help line your will up with His if only you'll ask.

Believing God is not for the weak at heart. It's only for those who want to discover the rich blessings of walking close enough to God to hear the constant drumming of His heartbeat.
Lord, whatever Your will for my life is, that is what I want.


...How could I dishonour God when everything I know about Him reminds me of His constant provision? Did I really think our life savings came from our hard work, or did I know and believe that everything we have comes straight from Him?
I chose to believe God in this moment. I chose, by the Holy Spirit's power, to honour what I knew to be true about God even though my feelings lagged behind.

God knew best. He always does.
I could have wallowed in what I'd lost and stayed in the hard place of famine. But something in my soul reached out for God's perspective and grabbed hold of the certainty of His presence, and suddenly I was ushered from famine to believing.
People may change, things may change, but God never does. God does not change, and neither do His promises.

What happens when women walk in faith

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |7:59 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*