Photobucket
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Captivate my heart, dear Jesus
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you could only grasp how wide and how long and
how high and how deep,
then you'd know, yes, I really love you.
Do you wonder if you are too far away from Me?
My love is wider still.
Do you think that you've been away too long?
My love will wait longer.
Do you believe that no one would ever want someome like you?
My love is higher than all the others.
Have you been sure that you are too far gone?
My love is deep enough to reach even you.
You cannot fall past My love.
You cannot outrun My love.
You cannot reach the end of My love.
It is wide and long and deep enough for you.
Do You think I'm beautiful?


I thank You that Your love is strong enough, and even though sometimes i feel like giving up on him, he is not beyond hope to You. Your love is strong enough to cover all sin. Dear Lord, continue to speak to him, draw him near Lord.

I thank You. I thank You for much that You have given me.
I thank You that You hear my prayers. I thank You that You love me.
I just really thank You that You delight in me.
For Your faithfulness and blessings.
For telling me answers in the exams.
For Your providence and perfect timings.
For so much. I can never thank You enough.
I'll wait for You, Lord. =)
Or rather, You are waiting.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Eveline pops at |3:44 PM|



Eveline Tan. purplepots@gmail.com


Diary Archive


*March 2004*
*July 2004*
*August 2004*
*September 2004*
*October 2004*
*November 2004*
*December 2004*
*January 2005*
*February 2005*
*March 2005*
*April 2005*
*May 2005*
*June 2005*
*July 2005*
*August 2005*
*September 2005*
*October 2005*
*November 2005*
*December 2005*
*January 2006*
*February 2006*
*March 2006*
*April 2006*
*May 2006*
*June 2006*
*July 2006*
*August 2006*
*September 2006*
*October 2006*
*November 2006*
*December 2006*
*January 2007*
*February 2007*
*March 2007*
*April 2007*
*May 2007*
*June 2007*
*August 2007*
*September 2007*
*October 2007*
*November 2007*
*December 2007*
*January 2008*
*February 2008*
*March 2008*
*April 2008*
*May 2008*
*June 2008*
*July 2008*
*August 2008*
*September 2008*
*October 2008*
*November 2008*
*December 2008*
*August 2011*